Feature and Follow Friday [7]

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the unannounced hiatus. Between watching the Olympics 24/7 for the past two weeks and the floods that struck Manila for the past few days, I just haven't had the time to read and to blog. Anyway, I'm 100% back now, so that's that!

Moving on...

Feature and Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. This meme is a great way to meet new bloggers, and to likewise know more about them. Follow me and I'll be sure to follow you back!

                 Q: What would you do over if you were to start your blog again from scratch? 

Hmm... I guess I would have researched more about blog layouts, tried to learn basic HTML, and basically install the perfect layout. Otherwise, I'm pretty satisfied with my blog right now.

13 comments

  1. Great answer! I feel the exact same way, I wish I knew more about blog layouts and HTML. Old follower ! World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a common answer this week! I am finally happy with my blog's look! Too much of a hassle to change it now! :)

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably the same here. I'm still on the fence about my layout. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't have a design for the LONGEST time even though I designed ads at a newspaper for awhile. Go figure.

    My follow friday. Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like my blog too - but HTML coding would be soooo handy to know!

    Have a wonderful week!
    The Brunette Librarian's FF & a special giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. stopping through from the hop. I agree with you, I would have learned more about HTML and design too. New follower via GFC, check me out at http://nettesbookshelf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping by and now following, too! I've also been watching the Olympics non-stop which hasn't been the healthiest for my blog. HTML knowledge is pretty helpful... I know only a tiny bit but sometimes its the only way to do things... sigh.

    Ms. C
    http://coffeetalereviews.blogspot.ca/2012/08/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, looks like almost everyone struggles with HTML and blog design - I do, too. Any tips on how to learn a bit of HTML?
    Hope you have a great weekend and if you're interested, this my FF post:
    http://booksmartie.blogspot.de/2012/08/feature-follow-friday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same here! I just started and I'm looking for some cute blog templates!(:

    simple-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope the floods haven't gotten you too badly btw. It's been raining non-stop for the past few days, and I heard there was a typhoon coming on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’m now following you via Linky! Here’s my link:

    http://www.grantmorris.net/2012/08/blog-post.html

    Grant

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!