Waiting on Wednesday [3]

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Today's WoW spotlights Katie McGarry's Pushing the Limits:


No one knows what happened the night Echo Emerson went from popular girl with jock boyfriend to gossiped-about outsider with "freaky" scars on her arms. Even Echo can't remember the whole truth of that horrible night. All she knows is that she wants everything to go back to normal. But when Noah Hutchins, the smoking-hot, girl-using loner in the black leather jacket, explodes into her life with his tough attitude and surprising understanding, Echo's world shifts in ways she could never have imagined. They should have nothing in common. And with the secrets they both keep, being together is pretty much impossible.  Yet the crazy attraction between them refuses to go away. And Echo has to ask herself just how far they can push the limits and what she'll risk for the one guy who might teach her how to love again.

12 comments

  1. Seeing this around a lot lately! Although it's really not my kind of read. Still hope you enjoy it once you read it!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyra, have heard good reviews on this one :D **Old Follower**

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! I'm so excited for this book, there's been a big Perfect Chemistry hole in my heart for ages and I think this can fill it up haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I'm not that into contemporary novels but this one soundsl ike a great read. Maybe I'll check it out :)

    New follower

    Check out my Waiting on Wednesday ?

    Rachel @ Books to Consider

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the best book's I've read this year, I'm sure you'll love it!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was one of my picks a few weeks ago. I am really looking forward to it. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I REALLY want this book! I've read nothing but great reviews about this and I love the cover! Check out my WoW: World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so want to read this, it looks so good!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this from NetGalley and I am SO PSYCHED to read it. I have to get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this book. I read an eARC. I hope you like it too.

    My WOW: http://breathofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome pick! I have a galley of this from NetGalley and I plan on reading it really soon! And from what I've heard from others its fantastic!

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wasnt a fan of this one but loads of people love it! I am sure you will to : )

    My WOW and international giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!