Let's Play with @nbsalert - Guess Who!

To all my lovely Filipino followers and readers - it looks like we have another author coming our way in August! How awesome is that, and just how amazing is National Book Store for bringing over so many authors for book signings? So far there aren't that many details available yet, but that doesn't dampen my excitement in any way. Anyway, here are the details that I can actually reveal -

  • The event will be on August 3 (Manila) and August 4 (Cebu). 
  • We will find out who the author is on July 1, 3pm.

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=a3dcc026eb&view=att&th=13f75bf6378b0df7&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_ZvPYvwZi_hnsaWxuEfuOg&sadet=1372073548097&sads=Gk2Rsu29hdhgiRdX3OhMb_J1rso&sadssc=1

Any guesses on who the author is? Let me know!

No comments

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!