Feature and Follow Friday [21]


Feature and Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. This meme is a great way to meet new bloggers, and to likewise know more about them. Follow me and I'll be sure to follow you back! I have added a Linky widget to my blog as well, so feel free to follow me via Linky!
Q: Happy Mardi Gras! If they were throwing the HOTTEST books off of a Mardi Gras float -- what would you do to have them throw to you…?
Oh hey, books from the Vampire Academy series - fancy seeing you here! ;) LOL yeah, that was my lame attempt at being funny. Anyway... I just love this series and Richelle Mead to bits and pieces (I actually am a huge fan of all of Richelle's series)!

Weekly Round-Up:

9 comments

  1. LOL better to try than to not say anything! I love Richelle Mead, the VA series is my all time fav YA series :)

    New GFC follower!
    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richelle Mead is one of my fav authors too! I can't wait for her Gameboard of the Gods to come out, super excited. New follower, via GFC. Here's my FF. Have a happy Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!! I love that series, and the Bloodlines series too..... mmmm... Adrian!! The Indigo Spell was awesome... I read it this week!!!

    Here's My FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. People really love Richelle Mead, I need to start the series...

    My FF @ Kat Loves Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I thought it was funny. And who doesn't LOVE Richelle Mead?!

    Raina @ The LUVNV
    (New follower via Linky. Happy Friday!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those books! And Richelle! I'd stand there and just hope to "catch" the books!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

  7. I'm so glad that this week's FF lead me to your page!
    I'm gonna enjoy stalking your blog!

    Find my FF at > http://oblahblah.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow.html
    I'm following you through GFC

    Find me on Twitter @OrisiB

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Vampire Academy books are really good, although I think I like Bloodlines more. Sydney is more my type of heroine, I guess.

    New follower.
    My F&F.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never read that series! Must get on that :D

    New GFC follower!

    My FF Post!

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!