Feature and Follow Friday [22]


Feature and Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. This meme is a great way to meet new bloggers, and to likewise know more about them. Follow me and I'll be sure to follow you back! I have added a Linky widget to my blog as well, so feel free to follow me via Linky!

Q: Write a letter to your favorite character. Rant, rave or gush…just pretend like they are real and you just want to let them know a "few things". - Activity courtesy of author, Kelly Walker
 Adrian,

I know you're fictional and all, but I really have no words to describe how much I love you. I'm amazed at how much you grew as a character, and I'm soo proud of you (I know, I know, I'll buy a copy of The Indigo Spell soon, I promise!) I really really hope you forgive Rose though!

(This letter can go on forever but it'd be better if I stop here.)

xoxo,
Lyra

Weekly Round-Up
It's been a busy week in the blog this week. Make sure to catch up on all of my posts! ;)

8 comments

  1. Nice! Can't wait to read Indigo Spell!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I would love to write Adrian a letter too, but I thought of Dumbledore first.. I might write another one for him later on, though :D

    Follow & Feature
    The Boys of Summer Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lyra...I'm an old Follower and fellow Filipina book blogger. Pls Ate consider listing your blog at YA Blogosphere it's a directory listing for all YA-related blogs. If your interested pls email me on yablogosphere@gmail.com.

    My Feature & Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lyra love your letter...short and sweet!

      Can I ask how you got the threaded comments? I want to do this for my comments but can't seem to find the settings :(

      Delete
  4. Nice letter, just blogging by.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-follow_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Short and sweet. Just like mine :)

    New follower via GFC/Linky. My FF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, another person who loves characters! I always feel like people laugh at me for loving someone thats not real :(

    New Follower via GFC
    I wrote to Kaiden Rowe@ Annoushka Reads

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!