Stacking the Shelves [11] + Blog Round-Up


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's a great way to show other people the books that you've bought or received for the past week.

And... wow. The last time I had StS on the blog was January, and a lot has changed since then. First and foremost, I got a job (my first ever - yay me!) so I have more money to spend towards books. (And I'm now practically a pauper since I literally can't stop myself from going into bookstores and coming out with heaps of books... but yes, this is a discussion for another time.) Anyway, I know I've previously mentioned that I would only be doing this meme at the end of every month, but yeah, beginning May, I think I'm going to try putting up these haul posts twice a month instead.

Also, feel free to follow me via bloglovin' - the follow button's on my sidebar.

Anyway, without further ado... here's my haul for the past month!

BOUGHT:

 

Awakening by Kelley Armstrong                      Requiem by Lauren Oliver
Salvation by Anne Osterlund                           The Last Summer (of You and Me) by Ann Brashares
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand                              The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
Storm by Brigid Kemmerer                             Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer

FOR REVIEW:



ON THE BLOG:

17 comments

  1. That haul is MASSIVE :o They're all awesome books, too. Happy reading!

    - Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! So many great books! Hope you enjoy them all! New follower from PH :D

    Stacking the Shelves
    New Memes: Launch Date

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly.. Quite the haul you have here! I bet your library is HUGE :).

    My StS

    Happy Reading :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a haul!! Hope you enjoy each and every one of those!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great haul! I loved Parallel SO MUCH!! I hope you like it too :D I also recently finished The Boyfriend App. It wasn't quite what I expected but it was pretty cute!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man. Lots of young adult books in your haul this week. Enjoy them.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Well, that's a lot of books, even if you haven't done a STS for a couple of months. I have a lot of these, but I've read Between the Lines, Storm, Awakening, Darkness and Perfect Chemistry. Enjoy your books and your new job :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see a lot of awesomeness! I still need to read Hallowed and I loved The Evolution of Mara Dyer, Storm, Anna Dressed in BLood and the Indigo Spell :)

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. I wouldn't even know where to start with all those amazing books! You definitely have some GREAT reading in your future! Enjoy them!

    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT haul!! I LOVELOVE Clockwork Princess and Perfect Chemistry is great and The Indigo Spell is awesome..!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a ton of books for a month! I don't even know how to address all of that! Hmmm, Life After Theft - was that one good? I hope so! I have an eARC that needs to be read. WELL. I hope you enjoy all of those great books!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy cow, so many good books!!! That's awesome. I've read a few of them. I liked Storm, Babe and Boyland but I didn't love them. And I still haven't read Clockwork Princess. I'm terrified. Ahhh!!!!

    Annnyway, enjoy all your goodies and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great haul! Water for Elephants is such a great book. I just finished Life After Theft and really enjoyed it. I have Parallel and You Look Different, but haven't gotten to them yet. Happy reading!
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great haul! I hope you enjoy Hallowed and The Indigo Spell. I hear there might be an Anna Dressed in Blood film so enjoy that as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul, so many books! I loved Requiem, hope you enjoy it as well!

    Happy reading!
    My books!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome haul! Catching Jordan and Anna Dressed in Blood are SO GOOD! Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by my blog! =D

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG that's what you call a haul!!!

    My STS

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!