Feature and Follow Friday [18]


Feature and Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. This meme is a great way to meet new bloggers, and to likewise know more about them. Follow me and I'll be sure to follow you back! I have added a Linky widget to my blog as well, so feel free to follow me via Linky!
Q: What is the last book that made you cry? Tell us about the scene...
Books don't usually make me cry. I sometimes get choked up, or my heart aches and my stomach tightens, sure, but I seldom cry. I do get emotional a lot because of books, but only a few of them have actually reduced me to tears. I did blubber uncontrollably two times while reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows though - during the chapter dedicated to Snape (what a heartwrencher that was!) and while I was reading the last page. I also cried upon Marley's death in Marley and Me, and while reading the final chapter of My Sister's Keeper.

Oh, and make sure to check out my first giveaway ever!

6 comments

  1. Totally agree! I don't usually cry with books either! But those last Harry Potter books did get my eyes waterin! Another one I forgot to mention was Nocturne by Syrie James! The ending killed me and I had a little more than watery eyes!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear... I wonder if I'll cry with the last HP book. So far I've only read the first one. :$

    Old follower

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cry almost daily over something. If it's not a book, it's the news or even a commercial! Thanks for stopping by my blog. New follower.

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!