Feature and Follow Friday [17]


Feature and Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. This meme is a great way to meet new bloggers, and to likewise know more about them. Follow me and I'll be sure to follow you back! I have added a Linky widget to my blog as well, so feel free to follow me via Linky!
Q: Activity! Who do you want to be? If you could choose any character from a book. What do you think that character looks like and what do you have in common?
Hermione, definitely. Or anyone from the Harry Potter series, actually. I just want to experience JK Rowling's Harry Potter universe first-hand!

3 comments

  1. I have a feeling she'll be very popular today!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!
    I haven't read HP yet, though. Hopefully I will, soon. :)
    Here's my FF.
    Have a great day!
    *Old follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Harry Potter series.
    And who doesn't love Hermione!!!

    New follower :D Check out my blog!
    http://mylittlecosycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!