Waiting on Wednesday [16]


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Today's WoW spotlights Impostor (Variant #1) by Susanne Winnacker:

Title: Impostor
Author: Susanne Winnacker
Release Date: July 11, 2013
Published By: Razorbill/Penguin

Tessa is a Variant, able to absorb the DNA of anyone she touches and mimic their appearance. Shunned by her family, she’s spent the last two years training with the Forces with Extraordinary Abilities, a secret branch of the FBI.

When a serial killer rocks a small town in Oregon, Tessa is given a mission: she must impersonate Madison, a local teen, to find the killer before he strikes again.

Tessa hates everything about being an impostor—the stress, the danger, the deceit—but loves playing the role of a normal girl. As Madison, she finds friends, romance, and the kind of loving family she’d do anything to keep.

Amid action, suspense, and a ticking clock, this super-human comes to a very human conclusion: even a girl who can look like anyone struggles the most with being herself.


Why must July be six long months away!? I've never been so desperate to read a book - heck, I'm more than willing to gouge my eye out to have a copy (not that it's going to happen) before July!

6 comments

  1. This looks so intriguing! I'm putting it on my wishlist! Thanks for sharing :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this one but it seems really good! Adding it to my to-read list now :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh that looks interesting by the cover alone!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That synopsis has me all kinds of excited. I can't wait to get my hands on it!
    Great pick!

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds intriguing! Thanks for stopping by my site :)

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!