Feature and Follow Friday [20]


Feature and Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. This meme is a great way to meet new bloggers, and to likewise know more about them. Follow me and I'll be sure to follow you back! I have added a Linky widget to my blog as well, so feel free to follow me via Linky!
Q: If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to really exists what would it be and why?
I'd have to pick vampires, simply because I have SO many questions for them! I want to ask them if all the myths regarding them are true, and I think it would be fun to talk to beings who have lived for such a long time. I do hope they don't drink my blood though...

3 comments

  1. Nice choice! I love vamps myself! I struggled answering this question. Kept thinking of too many negatives!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Vampires too, but they'd have to be Awesome like Angel!
    Here's my FF.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. vamps! If I can have the cute and friendly variety I'm in :) And thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm an old follower!

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!