Stacking the Shelves [9]

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's a great way to show other people the books that you've bought or received for the past week.

I've decided to do this meme only at the end of every month, so here you go! Here's my haul for the month of December and January. (PS I clearly bought too much books last December. I'm currently on a book-buying ban this month!)

BOUGHT:
(from Fully Booked and PowerBooks)






WON/GIFTED:
(Thank you to Christine of HarperCollins, Rachel Harris, and to my lovely fellow Pinay bloggers!)

 Embedded image permalink


FOR REVIEW:
(Thank you to Macmillan and Liesel K. Hill!)

 



8 comments

  1. Wow, I wish I had the budged to buy all those books. I really like the pile you have there... I hope you enjoy reading your books.
    Thanks for visiting my IMM post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! I looved The Georgina books! Hope you do too! Really liked Personal Demons and its trilogy too!

    Hope you enjoy all those fab looking reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I can't wait until Unremembered comes out. I'm not on a buying ban, but I'm going to try to not buy as much.

    Old follower

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2013/01/stacking-shelves-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got some super amazing books! The Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead is my absolute favorite! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Great haul! I've not heard of several of those so I'm glad you've brought them to my attention!!

    Happy Rreading!!

    ~Kayla
    The Ramblings of a Toddler’s Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goody goodness you have a great haul this week! I really enjoyed Shatter Me, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, and Under The Never Sky. I am also really jealous of Unremembered and Everbound, both of those look really good!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many amazing books! I loved Shatter Me, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, Under the Never Sky and Shut Out from those pictured. I hope you enjoy them too, and the rest of your new reads! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. WWWWEEEEE!! you have Unremembered...i envy you..:)

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!