National Book Store Cut-Price Sale: Up to 70& off on Books!

Hey, my amazing PH book lovers! It's the weekend (just after a payday too!), and you know what that means... shopping!*throws confetti* So if you have the time, why not stop by at a nearby National Book Store branch? I know I will! I've been frequenting NBS' cut-price sales for the past few years and I always come home with great finds - I'm sure you will too! (Excuse all the exclamation points. I'm obviously ridiculously excited.)

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=a3dcc026eb&view=att&th=140c90cb1b600f79&attid=0.2&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_ZvPYvwZi_hnsaWxuEfuOg&sadet=1377992735951&sads=37kFy9WnrNULqLU6HmhzUYsr2Nw 

National Book Store’s biggest book sale of the year is here! Get up to 70% off on your favorite books in National Book Store’s Cut Price Book Sale. Enjoy huge discounts on bestsellers, sequels and new releases from August 30 to September 8, 2013 in all National Book Store and Bestsellers branches. Read more and spend less in the Cut Price Book Sale. See posters for details. Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 8368 Series of 2013. Follow National Book Store on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@nbsalert) for updates on events, promos and contests. 

No comments

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!