Feature and Follow Friday




Feature and Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. This is my first Feature and Follow Friday, and I'm excited to meet more fellow bloggers!

Q: If you could “unread” a book, which one would it be? Is it because you want to start over and experience it again for the first time? Or because it was THAT bad?

Halo by Alexandra Adornetto - honestly, I tried my hardest to like the book, but it just wasn't possible! The characters were both one-dimensional and too good to be true, and the plot was pretty much nonexistent.

Rules:  
  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts. 
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers

22 comments

  1. I seen this book around. There seems to be quite some hype about it. Sorry you just couldn't get into it. Thx for the visit and the follow. Now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, why didn't I think of this one?????? I am totally with you!! I only skipped around, because it was THAT bad.

    I followed you back!

    Vanya D. @ YA Story Teller

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I heard mixed reviews over that one. Didn't grab my attention enough to want to start it.

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started this book awhile ago and honestly thought it was me, not in the mood to read or something but maybe that wasn't it.

    New Follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Follower

    Ugh, i know, i seriously couldn't stand this book! I'm not even going to try and read Hades.

    Have an awesome friday
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never read it. Just Hopping through :) New follower via GFC,
    you can find my FF Here
    Thanks,
    Chrystina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lyra, haven't heard of that book but will definately avoid now. Just hopping through **New Follower** through GFC :D
    Happy Friday
    bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard a lot of bad reviews about this book. I plan on reading it but not anytime soon. Old follower, thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Nice to meet you. It's nice to meet another new blogger :)
    I'm now following you back.

    Happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I havent read it yet... I wonder if I would like it
    New follower
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. following you back :) I haven't heard of this book. But I feel ya, I don't like books where the characters are almighty perfect and have not a flaw in the world... -____-

    Ana♥ Beach Bum Reads

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read Halo, but I remember reading a blurb about it somewhere and thinking "mehhh." Ugh I hate it when characters are too good to be true--I like my characters flawed and realistic!

    New follower :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read that one yet. I was planning on it though.. Maybe one day..

    I'm a new follower!!
    Here's mine:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2012/06/follow-friday-june-22nd.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read it, and I probably won't.
    New Follower :)
    Here's my FF: http://www.yabookseasons.blogspot.com/2012/06/follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hopping through. I've heard a lot of mixed things about Halo. I'll probably stay away from it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  17. New follower through GFC as lucyatmax. Please visit and follow my blog at: bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
    Surely enjoyed my visit here, thanks
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are the recipient of the Liebster blog award from your friend, Beth over at
    http://bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com/2012/06/i-won-again-liebster-award.html
    If you copy and paste the link above it will take you to my blog where this award is explained. I looked for recipients who had under two hundred blog followers and could use a little help, hopefully. Please participate in the spirit of fun and goodwill that was intended.
    Have fun peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't read this book, but I am sorry to hear that you didn't like it.
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    New follower :)

    P.S. I see that you are reading Intangiable. I loved that book! I hope you are too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, love the blog! New follower : ) I would love it if you could check out my site: http://readingunderthewillowtree.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!