Stacking the Shelves [12] - At the NBS Warehouse Sale


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's a great way to show other people the books that you've bought or received for the past week.

So... hi there, folks! I'm back! I know I haven't been posting a lot for the past few weeks or so, but don't fret, I actually have some reviews scheduled to go up next week! And moving forward, I'm back to having StS posts weekly on the blog as well. Screw having no time to read and blog - from this moment on, I'm MAKING time. 

Oh, and I've already picked out the winners for my birthday giveaway. I'm off to send out the emails to all the winners!

Anyway, for all you Filipino readers out there, how many went to the NBS Warehouse Sale? I did, and I bought a lot! I bought ALL the books pictured below at AT LEAST 70% off (yes, you read that right!) - how amazing is that, right!? Oh NBS - you continue to spoil us readers!


2013-11-17 21.29.55.jpg


2013-11-17 21.30.14.jpg


2013-11-17 21.31.06.jpg


2013-11-17 21.31.56.jpg

4 comments

  1. Ooooh very nice haul!! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, stop by if you can!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, but the pictures aren't showing up. I tried reloading my browser twice. You got some really awesome books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice haul, can't see the pictures but I recognise a lot of the titles! I am jealous, I wish we had huge book sales like that here in the UK!!! I hope you enjoy all your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't see the pictures but some of these are amazing, Hope you enjoy all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!