Stacking the Shelves [13]


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's a great way to show other people the books that you've bought or received for the past week.


I just realized that I neglected StS for the longest time, and as a result, most of the books I received for review have yet to be featured. I'll be playing catch up in the next few weeks just to make sure that everything's featured, and hopefully I'll be all caught by when February rolls along! 

(PS I suck at taking/editing photos. Sorry!)

 


BOUGHT/GIFTED:







FOR REVIEW:
(I received these books last November from Harper Collins International. Thank you, Megan!)








IN THE BLOG THIS WEEK:

6 comments

  1. OOh very nice! These are all new to me but I hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice assortment of books. I'll be eager to hear what you think about Gayle Forman's as I have seen them around and been curious. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Ella and Micha! I dig Jessica Sorensen. Got two of hers this week myself. I loved Gayle Forman's If I Stay series, but I haven't read her new series yet. It's on my TBR! Good haul!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evertrue looks great. Nice haul of books you got there, hope you enjoy them!

    Take a look at what's In My Mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! I LOVED Facade by Nyrae Dawn and Jessica Sorensen. Hope you enjoy! :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evertrue & Infinite were great! I have been dying to get my hands on Faking Normal. Great haul. Happy reading.
    Check out My STS

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!