Stacking the Shelves [14]


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's a great way to show other people the books that you've bought or received for the past week.


Excluding Faking Normal and Maybe One Day, Here are the books I received for review the past 3 months. (Yes, the last time I put up an StS post was January. So much for New Year's resolutions...) All of these are 2014 titles which have been released recently or will be out pretty soon, and the aim is to read and review all of these by the end of June! (Good luck to me!)









Thank you to Hachette UK, Tor Teen, Abrams and Chronicle UK, Jennifer Brown, Becca Fitzpatrick, Harper Collins International, and National Bookstore!

4 comments

  1. Wow! Great haul! I got one or two of these as e-galleys.
    Check out my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOMG! Sooo envious of the physical copies of Black Ice and Wings!! Dying to read those two! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all awesome! I loved Unhinged!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tease is really good! I got a review copy of it a while back. Really thought provoking, and I like how the author creates this murky grey area around the events in the book. Making you see that there are two sides to every story. Let me know what you think when you read it :)

    ~Mily
    The YA's Nightstand

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!