[Defiantly Yours: A Bookish Podcast] Episode 2 - A Love Letter to Sabaa Tahir and An Ember in the Ashes

First of all, I'd like to thank you guys for all the great comments and tweets we received about our first episode. You are all sooo awesome!!! Again, thank you so so so much!

In this week's episode, Dianne of Oops I Read a Book Again and I talk about Sabaa Tahir's An Ember in the Ashes. Don't worry, folks - there are NO spoilers, so it doesn't matter if you have or haven't read it yet... We'd really love it if you have a listen! We list down the reasons why we adore this book (and Sabaa's writing!) oh so much, and what we hope for in the sequel, A Torch Against the Night. 

And you all guessed it right - OF COURSE there's gushing and flailing involved, but we also get a wee bit serious in some moments. Basically we have another endlessly entertaining podcast for you guys! *winkwink*
 
BTW I think we pronounced Elias incorrectly (we pronounced it El-yas and I think it's supposed to be E-li-us) so our apologies for that!

Without further delay...




We want to hear your thoughts! Have you read An Ember in the Ashes? If so, did you love it as much as we did? What are you favorite parts? Who are your favorite characters? If you haven't read An Ember in the Ashes yet, did we convince you to pick up a copy? Also, are there any other fantasy books that we should pick up? And finally... what topic should we discuss next?

Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes here!
Subscribe to our RSS feed here!
Follow us on SoundCloud here!

1 comment

  1. I had so much fun, Ly! Looking forward to fangirling with you again!

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!