Waiting on Wednesday [4]

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Today's WoW spotlights Tamara Ireland Stone's Time Between Us:



Anna and Bennett were never supposed to meet: she lives in 1995 Chicago and he lives in 2012 San Francisco. But Bennett’s unique ability to travel through time and space brings him into Anna’s life, and with him, a new world of adventure and possibility.

As their relationship deepens, they face the reality that time might knock Bennett back where he belongs, even as a devastating crisis throws everything they believe into question. Against a ticking clock, Anna and Bennett are forced to ask themselves how far they can push the bounds of fate—and what consequences they can bear in order to stay together.

10 comments

  1. I'm really looking forward to this book as well. Great pick!

    Liza’s WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to have this on my pick for today but decided not to. I'm also looking for this book! The synopsis just makes me want to read it already, sounds awesome!

    My WoW picks

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing this one around a lot!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like an interesting read. Adding to my TBR list now!
    Here is my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm SO looking forward to this one. I've never really read books about time travel so I'm looking forward to what I'll think of this. Great pick! :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent choice! Usually I stay away from time travel, I have a seriously hard time grasping the concept for some reason (the husband finds this hilarious), but this one sounds promising so I'm giving it a go. I'm also a little in love with the cover, so that always helps :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I understand correctly, the plot is set into 1995 and that's pretty much the only thing that's keeping me from wanting to read this book. I don't like reading books that are set in the past but other than that the book sounds great. Nice pick!
    Check out my WOW
    ~Marti @ The Story Behind the Book Cover

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard awesome things about this one! Great choice! :D

    -Brad @ BookYAReview

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds so awesome! Definitely adding to my to read list :P Thanks for sharing.

    - Kim
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the whole time travel idea so I'm definitely dying to read this one! It sounds amazing :)

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!