Waiting on Wednesdays [6]

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Today's WoW spotlights Julie Kagawa's The Lost Prince:
 

Don't look at Them. Never let Them know you can see Them.

That is Ethan Chase's unbreakable rule. Until the fey he avoids at all costs—including his reputation—begin to disappear, and Ethan is attacked. Now he must change the rules to protect his family. To save a girl he never thought he's dare to fall for.

Ethan thought he had protected himself from his older sister's world—the land of Faery. His previous time in the Iron Realm left him with nothing but fear and disgust for the world Meghan Chase has made her home, a land of myths and talking cats, of magic and seductive enemies. But when destiny comes for Ethan, there is no escape from a danger long, long forgotten.

My name is Ethan Chase. And I may not live to see my eighteenth birthday.

13 comments

  1. I've always wanted to read the Iron Fey series but I haven't gotten the time... Shame on me!! >.< I have a blogging friend who loves Julie Kagawa's books, and I think I'm very influenced into waiting for this The Lost Prince too! Hope we won't have to wait long... Happy Wednesday :D

    -Alicia
    bookaworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not yet read this series but I hear such great things, I so need to get to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kagawa's stuff. She's an awesome author! Great pick. I'm not participating in WoW. I was just dropping by to let you know that you've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award here :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have to read The Iron Fey series but that doesn't stop me from lusting over this!! The cover's gorgeous! Nice WoW.

    Here is mine: Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already added this one to my to-read list last week. It was a popular choice then and I'm really looking forward to reading it too. Great pick!
    Thanks for stopping by my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo I've read the first in this series, but have yet to get to the others.. need to get readin' over here! *New Follower*

    Here's my WoW

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover of this book don't you? Great Pick.

    Check Out My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my sister is a huge fan of the iron fey series and she's super excited for this one too. great pick!


    our WoW.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so waiting for this one too! :)

    Hey I nominated you for the Versatile Blog Award. Here's the info: in my blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH YES. I am SUPER excited for this one too. And I just got an ARC a couple of weeks ago! Great pick!

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am SO excited to read this book!! Especially since it's about Ethan :D

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really still need to read the works from this author. I've heard good things about her.

    Here's my post

    ~Danica Page @Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really need to get caught up with this series! I've only read the Iron King. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!