Teaser Tuesdays [4]


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB.

Rules:
  • Grab the book you are currently reading and share teaser sentences.
  • Don't include spoilers! 

Today's teaser is from Something Like Normal by Trish Doller:




"A wave of anger crashes over me. At myself from being unable to control my reactions. At Harper for just putting on a smile and saying it's all good when it's not all good. I throw my soda cup at the wall. It bursts on impact, splashing Coke everywhere."

4 comments

  1. Sounds like an intense reaction. Nice teaser.

    Here's my tease from The Weird Sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Very dramatic scene there!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser today. Sure got me interested
    Take a look at my TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome-sounding teaser!! :) It sounds even better now and I want to read Something LIke Normal even more! -.- Just dropping by, I don't have a teaser :)

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!