Stacking the Shelves [2]


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's a great way to show other people the books that you've bought or received for the past week!




Delirium by Lauren Oliver 
I've been meaning to jump on the Delirium train for a long time now, and finally, I did just that! I have other books to read before I sink into this one, true, but right now I'm just excited that I finally bought this book!

Seventeenth Summer by Maureen Daly
I love YA books set during summer! When I spotted Seventeenth Summer at the bookstore, I just knew that I had to have it - the blurb looks really promising. I'll be reviewing this in the coming days, so look out for that.

Intangible by J. Meyers
J. Meyers was kind enough to send me a pdf copy of Intangible to review, and I just can't thank her enough. Again, thank you, J! Anyway, I'm almost done reading it (loving it so far), so expect a review sometime next week.

**Anyway, guys, I've been blogging for a week now, and I'm just having so much fun! Thank you all so much for the kind welcome, the encouragement, the comments, the views... I honestly think that I'm going to be blogging for a long time to come. I really can't thank you guys enough!

10 comments

  1. I am in love with Delerium! Have not read the other two, can't wait for your thoughts :)

    New follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul of books you got this week. Love the cover for Intangible.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delirium was AMAZING and Intangible is something I also got! It's still waiting on my Kindle, though. :) Hope you enjoy!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Follower. I also tagged you in a Liebster Award.
    http://www.readersconfession.com/2012/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Delirium series!! Cannot wait for book 3. Happy reading!

    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Delirium and Intangible :) I can't wait to read the both!
    Great haul.

    Janina
    |My haul!|Giveaway!|

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delirium is super good!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my God, I love Delirium. It SO good. I have Pandemonium but I'm scared to read it because I heard there this cliffhanger and I'm trying to delay it for as long as possible. But great haul! Seventeen Summer looks really cute and Intangible has a cool cover.
    Thanks so much for passing by my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. seventh summer looks like a perfect summer read. i really enjoyed delirium too but i haven't picked up pandemonium because of the introduction of a love triangle i've heard about. hmmm... maybe someday i'll end up reading it. happy reading :)

    Our new books post.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delirium is amazing!!!!! I love love loved it! Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!