Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This is my first WoW post, and I can't wait read all of yours!

Today's WoW spotlights Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian's Burn for Burn:

BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY...
THEY GET EVEN.

Lillia has never had any problems dealing with boys who like her. Not until this summer, when one went too far. No way will she let the same thing happen to her little sister.

Kat is tired of the rumours, the insults, the cruel jokes. It all goes back to one person– her ex-best friend– and she's ready to make her pay.

Four years ago, Mary left Jar Island because of a boy. But she's not the same girl anymore. And she's ready to prove it to him.

Three very different girls who want the same thing: sweet, sweet revenge. And they won't stop until they each had a taste.

6 comments

  1. Eeeppp!!! 3 AWESOME authors in ONE book?! Yes please! Awesome pick! :D

    Drop by my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice! Can't wait to read this! Thanks for sharing :)

    Shortskie's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice, sounds interesting! New follower :D

    Here's my WoW: http://projectreadandreview.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I am so excited for this one! Awesome choice. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing this around! Hope you love it once it releases!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!