Teaser Tuesdays


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB. This is my first time to participate, and I'm looking forward to reading all your teasers!

Rules:
  • Grab the book you are currently reading and share teaser sentences.
  • Don't include spoilers!



Today's teaser is from Life on the Edge by Jennifer Comeaux:

" I didn't know if I was looking at him as if he was my own world, 
but he certainly was making me feel like I was his entire universe."
                                                                                         
p 24

10 comments

  1. Good teaser.

    Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/06/tuesday-teasers-afterwards-and-dogs.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that sounds adorable! Awesome teaser.

    My Teaser Tuesday

    New Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an amazing feeling. Great teaser. Here's my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice teaser.

    http://thecharacterconnection.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one, I am a new follower, come on by to my firery pit (doing a makeover, work in progress, lol) Here is my tt Teaser Tuesday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's kind of a sweet teaser, especially for so early in the book. :) I used to be fascinated with ice skating when I was a little girl, but I've never been ice skating. True story. :)

    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my teaser from Such a Rush! Happy Tuesday! :D (And I followed you back! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOoh nice tease!

    Thanks for visiting mine! Returning the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the comparison of "my own world" to "his entire universe." Clever!
    My teaser is from Perigee Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great teaser, I nearly teared up at just the two lines.

    Thanks for stopping by Better Read Than Dead earlier!

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,I've tagged you for the Liebster blog award.For more info follow this link: http://perrytheplatypus1102-3daydreamer3.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!