Feature and Follow Friday [16]


Feature and Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. This meme is a great way to meet new bloggers, and to likewise know more about them. Follow me and I'll be sure to follow you back! I have added a Linky widget to my blog as well, so feel free to follow me via Linky!
Q: Activity! Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy.
Off the top of my head, Adrian Ivashkov from Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy and Bloodline series; Jem Carstairs from Cassandra Clare's Infernal Devices series; Gabriel Merrick from Brigid Kemmerer's Elemental series; John After from Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols; Wesley Rush from The Duff by Kody Keplinger; and Sam Henry from Miranda Kenneally's Catching Jordan. Good god that's a lot!

Oh, and I'm not going to lie, I've always had a thing for Draco Malfoy. ;)

ICYMI:

12 comments

  1. Oh yes, Adrian and Jem! ;) Awesome picks! I seriously want to read the Elemental series- heard such great things 'bout it!

    On to-die-for Book Crushes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice picks! I like Draco as well, but more so Tom than Draco himself! Tom Felton definitely grew into his looks for those movies!!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these books yet, but I know Draco of course :D

    FF - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read all of those! But I do love Draco :)
    New follower! Happy Friday!

    Judith @ Paper Riot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm proud of you for admitting your Draco crush! ;) Great picks...I need to check out the Elementals series. Thanks for the follow...I'm following you back. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to read a couple of these, but I enjoyed your picks. New follower. Looking forward to getting to know you and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lot of interesting people! Yes, Draco is perfectly acceptable, haha! Everyone loves a good bad boy ;p I'm a new GFC Follower, thanks so much for stopping by!


    -Novel Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks I love Adrian and sorry to inform but I am totally Team Will for Infernal Devices haha. Great choices though I have yet to read about the rest of the hunks you chose. Thank you so so so much you are my 150th follower!! You are so awesome and I am so grateful to you! New Follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i haven't read those yet, but i will have to check them out great picks! * new follower * check out my F&F pick ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, from a new follower!

    Yet more series for my TBR pile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not familiar with any of them, but at least I know what books you'are talking about *feels proud of self*

    I’m a new follower by GFC. You can find my Feature and Follow here

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great list! I loved Wesley, too. The DUFF is one of my favorite books.

    Old GFC, new Twitter&Linky follower.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!