Waiting on Wednesday [15]


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Today's WoW spotlights How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski :


Title: How My Summer Went Up in Flames
Author: Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
Release Date: May 7, 2013
Published By: Simon Pulse

Rosie’s always been impulsive. She didn’t intend to set her cheating ex-boyfriend’s car on fire. And she never thought her attempts to make amends could be considered stalking. So when she’s served with a temporary restraining order on the first day of summer vacation, she’s heartbroken—and furious.

To put distance between Rosie and her ex, Rosie’s parents send her on a cross-country road trip with responsible, reliable neighbor Matty and his two friends. Forget freedom of the road, Rosie just wants to hitchhike home and win back her ex. But with every mile marker that passes, Rosie discovers a new sense of self…and that sometimes the best revenge is moving on.

This sounds like a such a funny read, and who doesn't love road trips? (God knows I've been meaning to go on one for ages...

7 comments

  1. Sounds like an interesting read! Thanks for sharing :)

    My Wow / 200 Followers Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super excited for this one! I love road trips! And I love that she lit her ex-boyfriends car on fire!!!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Hope you enjoy this one!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting. I've been looking for some more contemporaries. Great pick.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also looking forward to this novel. It sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM SO STOKED FOR THIS ONE. I can't !!! enough, haha! I hope you get your hands on it soon and it enjoy it :)

    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, I love the restraining order twist and I love road trip books. This one sounds cute.

    My WoW:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday-6-reboot-impostor.html

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!