Feature and Follow Friday [10]


Feature and Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. This meme is a great way to meet new bloggers, and to likewise know more about them. Follow me and I'll be sure to follow you back!


Q: What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie? Please explain in graphic detail of goriness...


Good question! I'm reading Gretchen McNeil's Ten right now and I think it would make a great Halloween movie - kill-a-group-of-people-one-by-one movies are all the hype these days, after all. Oh, I'm not done reading Ten, so no spoilers, please! ;)

8 comments

  1. Haven't heard of that one I don't think. Slasher movies...I guess I'm half and half on those. Not really into them though. I prefer more suspense scary than blood and guts!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of this book, but haven't had a chance to pick it up. I hope you are enjoying it! It sounded really good!

    New follower (:

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey's

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Kai's review and this would def make a good horror film! Happy reading!

    Old follower. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this author so I am going to look her up as I am looking for good horror recommendations. :) New follower and would appreciate a follow back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I wanted to add that I just read what Ten is about and that is totally a teenage version of an Agatha Christie novel called An Then There Was One so now I am totally into seeing how see redoes a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A couple have actually mentioned this one, I need to get to it soon!

    New follower!
    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Choice!!!! :)

    http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ten! Awesome choice, I still need to read it. ^.^ New follower (Frodosco - GFC). Here is my FF. :)

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!