Waiting on Wednesday [8]


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Today's WoW spotlights Kristin Halbrook's Nobody but Us:

Title: Nobody but Us
Author: Kristin Halbrook
Release Date: January 29, 2013
Published By: HarperTeen


Bonnie and Clyde meets IF I STAY in this addictively heart-wrenching story of two desperate teenagers on the run from their pasts.

They’re young. They’re in love. They’re on the run.

Zoe wants to save Will as much as Will wants to save Zoe. When Will turns eighteen, they decide to run away together. But they never expected their escape to be so fraught with danger....

When the whole world is after you, sometimes it seems like you can’t run fast enough.

Nobody But Us, told in alternating perspectives from Will and Zoe, is an unflinching novel, in turns heartbreaking and hopeful, about survival, choices, and love...and how having love doesn’t always mean that you get a happy ending.


6 comments

  1. I am also waiting for this book. The cover is so pretty!!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of this one before so thank you for selecting it! I'm not sure if I will read it or not but thank you for sharing! ^.^ If you'd like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for Nobody But Us. Hope its as good as it looks.

    here's our WOW
    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I don't read contemps anymore, but still hope you enjoy this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for this one either. It sounds soooooo good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A friend of mine got this one a couple weeks ago and I hadn't heard of it before then. Great pick though, it looks like it'll be a good read!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!