Feature and Follow Friday [9]

Oh wow. August and September were dud months on this blog, huh? I truly apologize for that. A reading slump paired with real life problems really made me lose interest in blogging, at least for a while. However, I'm happy to report that that mentioned feeling was simply a phase, and I'm now back and ready to blog away!

Yes, I know I've said that before, but humor me. I even have a review in the works, and I can't wait to share it with everyone!


Feature and Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. This meme is a great way to meet new bloggers, and to likewise know more about them. Follow me and I'll be sure to follow you back!


Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?
 

Hmmm... I started this blog because I wanted to share my love for books and to meet other people who love reading as much as I do. I also wanted a place where I can look back on whether or not I enjoyed books that I have read in the past, and thus, Defiantly Deviant was born!

I'm not going to lie though - I would love to have a book published someday...

8 comments

  1. I think started by blog for the same reasons.

    Old follower here for the hop :)

    Liza’s Feature Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! Not that I actually think I'll look back on past reviews, I'm just a super in-the-moment person that needs to blabber about books right after I've read them, either to rave or to vent but yeah :)

    Old Follower, check out my FF at
    http://theyabookgeek.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/feature-and-follow-4.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omigosh! Wow, sorry, just realized I followed on my other account, not this one. Anyways, am following now!

      Delete
  3. Nice! I love gushing about books with other readers as well. And it's been a dream of mine since I was 13 to be a published author. Well, I wrote the book and have yet to find an agent. Really should have tried harder earlier, but at that time I was in high school before paranormals really picked up although I was reading them. But I did the stupid thing and paid attention to my studies! ;)

    Now trying to get an agent interested in my paranormal book is insanely hard!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower . . .agree with your answer . .my link is http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/ if you could stop by . .thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answer. I totally agree. Blogging has been really fun and fulfills my creative quota until I have more time to sit down and write a book.

    Old follower.

    Christina @ Ensconced in YA
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. It's so great to meet other bookish people through blogging. It's really added to my life.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your answer!Its the same as mine :)
    new follower :)

    here's our FF
    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!