Waiting on Wednesday [10]


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Today's WoW spotlights Lisa Schroeder's Falling for You:


Title: Falling for You
Author: Lisa Schroeder
Release Date: January 1, 2013
Published By: Simon Pulse



Rae's always dreamed of dating a guy like Nathan. He’s nothing like her abusive stepfather—in other words, he’s sweet. But the closer they get, the more Nathan wants of her time, of her love, of her...and the less she wants to give.

As Rae’s affection for Nathan turns to fear, she leans on her friend Leo for support. With Leo, she feels lighter, happier. And possessive Nathan becomes jealous.

Then a tragedy lands Rae in the ICU. Now, hovering between life and death, Rae must find the light amid the darkness…and the strength to fight for life and the love she deserves.



Doesn't the blurb sound so intriguing? I'm stuck in a YA Contemporary/NA rut for the past week (not that I'm complaining) and while searching for new titles to read, Falling for You stood out to me. And look at that gorgeous cover!

10 comments

  1. Ooh. I like this cover. So very romantic. Great choice. Come visit me too.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cover! Sounds like she gets in an abusive relationship and her friend Leo will help her out of it. Intriguing and emotional!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome choice! I've been reading a lot of YA/NA Contemporary books and this one sounds perfect! I can't wait to give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Im so waiting for this one also!Feel free to come by and check out mine...
    http://asoutherngirlsbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/10/wow-pick-of-week-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've also been reading a lot of NA recently and I'm really loving it. Falling for You sounds great, plus I love the cover!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Sounds intense. I really need to read it! Great pick.
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a good contemp read!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one I am excited for too! And that cover is just... yeah. LOVE it!

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cover looked gorgeous, indeed. <3
    Here's my Wednesday post.
    Have a great day!
    *New GFC follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds intense! But in a good way :)
    I'll definitely have to check this book out when it's released.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!