Waiting on Wednesday [9]



Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Today's WoW spotlights Jennifer L. Armentrout's Deity:


Title: Deity (Covenant #3)
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Release Date: November 6, 2012
Published By: Spencer Hill Press


"History is on repeat, and things didn't go so well the last time. "

Alexandria isn't sure she's going to make it to her eighteenth birthday--to her Awakening. A long-forgotten, fanatical order is out to kill her, and if the Council ever discovers what she did in the Catskills, she's a goner... and so is Aiden.

If that's not freaky enough, whenever Alex and Seth spend time "training"--which really is just Seth's code word for some up-close and personal one-on-one time--she ends up with another mark of the Apollyon, which brings her one step closer to Awakening ahead of schedule. Awesome.

But as her birthday draws near, her entire world shatters with a startling revelation and she's caught between love and Fate. One will do anything to protect her. One has been lying to her since the beginning. Once the gods have revealed themselves, unleashing their wrath, lives will be irrevocably changed... and destroyed.

Those left standing will discover if love is truly greater than Fate..
 

16 comments

  1. Nice! I loved this one! So can't wait for Apollyon now!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't started the Covenant series YET. I will get to them soon I just have found the resources to fund a crazy book shopping spree. :D Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not had a chance to read this series but I have heard so many amazing things. Thanks for sharing & for stopping by my post :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love Covenant series. I am Team Aiden St. Delphi so a huge WOW!! to Deity:D

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard a lot of good things about this series! Hope I could give them a shot soon! Thanks for dropping by, Lyra! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I can't wait for Deity!! I pre-ordered it and I'm actually counting down the days until I get to read it :)
    Following back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, Deity! I love this series and I can't wait to read it. November can't come any faster.
    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The covers on this series are great. I still haven't even started this series. Nice pick..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo Deity! I really need to start this series! Thanks for sharing, great pick. ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was such an awesome book! I promise you will love it! Great pick!

    Our WoW for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick. It sounds like a good read. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this series! Can't wait to find out what will happen next. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still haven't read Pure yet! Thanks for reminding me that I should get caught up before the next book comes out =D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmm I haven't read any in the series.. Are they pretty good? New follower, check out my blog too? http://bookblondes.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That sounds cool! Beautiful cover, too! Thanks for sharing it! :D

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!