Feature and Follow Friday [10]


Feature and Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. This meme is a great way to meet new bloggers, and to likewise know more about them. Follow me and I'll be sure to follow you back!


Q: When you step out of your USUAL genre what do you like to read? Best books in that genre?


I know I only review YA and NA (I'm not picky about sub-genres) books on my blog, but that doesn't mean that I don't read books that fall under other genres. As a matter of fact, I read a lot of adult fiction in my spare time. Also, come to think of it, whether it be general fiction, non-fiction, autobiographies, contemporary romance, paranormal, paranormal romance, horror/thriller/suspense, mysteries, romance, or fantasy, I've pretty much read across most genres. Heck, I've even read my share of Harlequin and Mills & Boons romances! As long as the book has an interesting premise - regardless of the genre it falls under - I'm good to go.

14 comments

  1. You're from Philippines too? Cool :D
    We should talk some other time.
    Check out MY FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a pretty eclectic reader too - I tend to lose my reading mojo if I read the same type of book for too long a period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to read paranormals myself! But there have been books like dystopians and steampunks that I have read that have paranormal elements. Or are just paranormal steampunk and paranormal dystopian! So my paranormals do branch out into other subgenres.

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are far too many genres to stick to one. Think of what you'd miss by not keeping an open mind!

    New follower hopping through. Nice to meet you.

    Julie @ Full Moon Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I haven't read much NA. it's a genre I'd like to read more of.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by! I've already read Pushing the Limits :) Hopping through..

    ~Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hopping into my blog!

    I don't read a whole lot of YA but I do like the new adult genre. I've been reading a lot of those for the blog lately. But really, I'm a science fiction junkie myself! PNR is what I read out of my genre! :)

    New follow via GFC.

    Julie~ New Adult Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love YA as well. It's hard breaking out of it.

    New follower via GFC

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! Now following back via GFC :]

    And I'm the same way! I read everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing wrong with a little Mills & Boon romance now and again! lol. I read most genres too, and adult and YA. I'd get totally bored if i just stuck to one genre all the time.

    Thanks for following me, now following you back via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read a lot of different books too! :)

    new follwer!

    my FF: http://katmuntser-reviews.blogspot.com/2012/10/follow-friday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my first FF!! :) I'm now following you via GFC!

    I read a lot of different genres too! A little of this & a lot of that! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I looooove reading comments, so do know that I read every single one of them. Also, if you're a new follower, let me know so I can check out your blog!